Israel Tour Guide Specializing in Private and Tailor-made Israel Tours for Families, Individuals, and Corporate Clients – All Tours May Be Booked As Day Tours From Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa or Anywhere in Israel!
Israel has been my home since 1977. I love the land. Even though I have been to Jerusalem many, many times I still get excited seeing its sights, sounds and people. Let me share that excitement with you. You invest a lot on a vacation to Israel. Let me make your travel easier. Having a personal Israel tour guide is the best way to see a country that has so much to offer. Whether you book a Bar-Mitzvah tour and see mainly Jewish sites or if you are interested in Christian sites, you’ll get right there. English is my native language.
Come and let me, your private tour guide in Israel, show you the land of Israel in a way that you and your loved ones will remember forever. I’ll take you on tours to places you’ve read about all your lives – Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Masada and the Dead Sea. Find out more here.
Aside from all the famous sites like Masada, Megiddo, the Kotel and Caesarea, I’ll take you a little off the beaten track of the tour buses and take you to little known places like Nahal Kinni where Yael took Sisera for a “stake” dinner, to a Roman fortified port on the northern Dead Sea or to the secret tunnel of Zippori.
So come along. I may cost the same as other guides, but I promise that “little extra” that makes sightseeing worth seeing:
- Go to places the tour buses can’t
- Specializing in small groups and families
- Personally customize the tour that you want to do
- All the arrangements are made for you -just sit back and enjoy the sites
- I can arrange not only hotels, but those special places the tour agents at home might not know about
- You can be picked up (and dropped off) at the airport – transfers
- Born in Chicago, I speak your language
To plan your tour, Contact Us Today.